Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Calgon, take me away!

I almost stayed in bed today.  Not because I’m sick or injured.  It’s because of this:

Eights loads of laundry
 

And this:

Non-working dishwasher
 

And this:
My closer
 

You see my point.

 

The piles of laundry are because I’ve been so busy “fixing” everything else.  A flat tire required a 1-1/2 hour visit to the tire shop.  A broken dishwasher prompted an hour of trying to find the problem, not to mention the landfill that we used to call the kitchen.  Homework is in a class of its own.  I don’t remember 4th grade being this hard the first time around.

The closet is a result of looking for purchase receipts and warranty cards for the aforementioned dishwasher.  I found neither, but did find the owners’ manual.  It offered one possible solution to our problem; it didn’t work, of course.

So I’m stuck with these three huge messes.  The laundry is now started; the kitchen is next; the closet can wait. 

All of which begs the question:  Why am I surfing the Web??

 P.S.  The cat just added an enormous, stinky poop to be scooped.
P.S.S.  The fish tank smells like someone threw up in it.  Time to change the water.
P.S.S.S.  Pay no attention to the Scarlet O'Hara dresses in my closet.  It's a surprise. Shhh...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment