Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Beginning...


Hello friends.  I’ve been thinking about doing a blog for a long time.  People tell me I’m funny.  I’m sure some think I’m just a plain idiot.  But I like to be funny and to make people laugh.  And I like to laugh myself.  I’m not too serious of a person.  I enjoy simple things. 

That’s not to say that I’m dumb.  I’m actually a fairly intelligent person.  And I can have deep, meaningful conversations.  When I’m sad or depressed, I’m REALLY sad or depressed.  And I have real issues and problems, just like the next person.  But, for this blog, I intend to keep it on the light side.  I want you to enjoy reading what I write.  I want you to be happy when you read this.  I want you to smile.  So let’s get started!

For those of you who don’t know me (or think you do, but you really have NO idea), here’s the short version of my story.

I’m a 48-year-old mom and wife.  I have a nine-year-old daughter who is both the biggest joy in my life and the biggest source of my stress; in other words, a normal child.  My husband is my Prince Charming.  I don’t know of another man who could ever be more perfect for me.    We live a heavenly life on a small farm, complete with animals and a garden.  I’ll get into more detail about all of those things sooner or later.

So that’s it for now.  Not too exciting, huh?  Come back anyway.  I promise it will pick up.  After all, I can’t go too long without making a fool of myself.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment